Switching to solar has never been easier with Los Angeles’s premier solar installation company.
Going solar is a big investment. You can have confidence in All in One Energy Pros to get your project done right. We’re committed to providing you with a better customer experience and best-in-industry building materials — so you can start seeing results immediately after installation. With us, you get stress-free, no-surprise satisfaction:
- We are honest and transparent, and are always available to answer your concerns about how solar works
- We give unbiased advice about your solar installation
- We handle all of the details of permitting, grid interconnection, scheduling and construction — all you have to do is sign off on our plans
- We keep you informed every step of the way
- As a family-owned local business, we don’t outsource your installation to a subcontractor
- We use only the industry’s best solar panels and building materials
- We replace leaky roofs with new ones and install solar panels without causing new leaks
- We provide state-of-the-art roofing services to homeowners for an all-in-one solar roofing solution
- Our trustworthy experts handle each and every project from consultation to final walkthrough
Schedule a Consultation
Interested in going solar? Our experts are here to help. Get in touch to learn more about how we’ll help you upgrade your home and start saving today.
Visionary solar professionals bring you the best in innovative renewable energy
Ever since our humble beginnings, our number one priority has always been our customers. We understand their needs to better meet them where they’re at with timely and affordable solar installations.
Sophia Saul has been bringing the power of the sun to Los Angeles homes for over a decade, and she knows the value of trust and personal connections when it comes to solar installations. As our owner, it is her mission to be as straightforward and honest as possible with each customer about their individual project — even if it’s not the news they want to hear.
“In my years of experience, one lesson rises to the top: that every project and customer are unique, and that solar installation must therefore be a very tailored and personalized process. Top-notch customer service is always our main goal, and I believe that excellent construction and exceptional project results fall into place from there. At All in One Energy Pros, we’re more than just solar experts — we’re also educators and evangelists for the value of solar power and Green Energy. If everyone went green with their energy supply, our world would be much cleaner!”
The Top Ten Mistakes That Homeowners Make When Going Solar
Going solar is a great investment — but for homeowners who don’t know what they’re doing, it’s easy to make expensive and irreversible mistakes. The good news is, it’s as easy to avoid these mistakes as it is to make them. Click below to download our eBook and learn exactly what not to do when making the solar switch.